Best CPAP Machines of 2021
Whether you’re a CPAP veteran or novice, deciding which CPAP machine to buy is a big decision. There are quite a few options with a range of features. Figuring out which is the best CPAP machine for your needs can be challenging.
In this article, we’ll be going over the top CPAP machines to help you find the right one!
When reviewing the best CPAP machines on the market, we used three main criteria:
- Customer Reviews: We only picked machines which were highly rated by our customers.
- Popularity: Each machine also had to be one of the top-selling machines on the market.
- Features: Any machine that made our list had to be jam-packed with features that make CPAP therapy easier for its users.
Our Top CPAP Machines
No list of the top CPAPs would be complete without ResMed’s AirSense 10 CPAP Machine. As the newest CPAP device from ResMed, this machine comes with a wide variety of features. The machine’s features include:
- Whisper-Quiet Motor: Unlike older models, the AirSense 10 features a whisper-quiet motor which will help you fall asleep and stay asleep.
- Auto-Titration: The AirSense 10 automatically detects the pressure you need, ensuring that you get adequate CPAP therapy.
- Easily Monitor Sleep: Maintaining compliance and monitoring sleep data is extremely easy with the MyAir app for the AirSense 10. You can learn more about this in our MyAir blog article.
- AutoRamp: ResMed’s AirSense 10 starts off at a low pressure and automatically increases to your prescribed pressure level once you have fallen asleep, making therapy more comfortable.
Click here to read our full ResMed’s AirSense 10 review!
The next CPAP machine which is at the top of the CPAP industry is the Respironics DreamStation CPAP. This machine has featured quite a few upgrades from its predecessor, making it one of the best and most popular CPAP machines available. Some of its features include:
- Detachable Humidifier: The DreamStation comes with a detachable humidifier which makes it a great option for travel or home use.
- Wirelessly Track Sleep Data: The DreamStation features built-in Bluetooth capabilities, so you can easily manage and track your sleep data using the DreamMapper app.
- More Affordable: A great benefit of the DreamStation is that it is slightly cheaper than the AirSense 10, yet still offers similar features.
- Auto-Titration: Similar to other popular machines, the DreamStation comes with the ability to automatically detect and adjust to the pressure you need on a breath by breath basis.
Click here to read our full Respironics DreamStation review!
Slightly different from the other two machines listed, the ResMed AirMini is the top travel CPAP. The AirMini is the smallest and lightest CPAP currently on the market. It has quickly become popular among CPAP users who are on the go. Features of this CPAP include:
- Travel Friendly: Weighing in at only 0.66 lb, the AirMini is the size of a Coke can and is the perfect travel companion.
- FAA-Approved: It is approved for use on airplanes and is compatible with external batteries, so you can use it while in the sky.
- SmartStart: The AirMini features SmartStart which automatically begins your CPAP therapy when you first breathe into the mask.
- Auto-Titrating: Although small in size, the AirMini comes with advanced features like auto-titration which automatically adjusts the pressure to the right level.
Click here to read our full ResMed AirMini review!
Are There Any Promotional Deals For These CPAPs?
Yes! Easy Breathe has a few promotional deals for CPAPs going on right now. Here are the deals that we have currently:
- Get $100 Off the AirSense 10
- Free CPAP Rx Refill with a DreamStation Purchase
- Save $150 on the AirMini
What If I Can’t Afford To Buy A CPAP?
No worries! To make CPAP therapy more accessible, Easy Breathe has created payment plan options for all of the top CPAP machines, making it easier for you to order the CPAP equipment that you need!
What If I’m Still Unsure Which Machine Is Right For Me?
If you’re still not sure which machine is right for you, you can take our online machine finder quiz to see which device matches your unique needs!
Or if you would like to speak with one of our representatives, you can give us a call at (866) 564-2252 or chat in at easybreathe.com. One of our customer service representatives would be happy to assist!