Best CPAP Full Face Masks
One of the most difficult parts about being a CPAP user is navigating the complex world of CPAP supplies. In particular, choosing the right CPAP mask can be an especially difficult task given the sheer number of options to choose from.
For that reason, we have put together our list of the best full-face CPAP masks of 2021 to help you choose the right one!
What Are Full-Face Masks?
Full-face masks are CPAP masks which cover both your nose and mouth while you sleep. Since these masks cover a larger surface area, they tend to be sturdier and have a better seal.
In particular, these masks are great for people who breathe through their mouths because full face masks ensure air doesn’t escape from the mouth so adequate therapy can be delivered. Full-face masks are also great for those with nasal congestion or allergies. Furthermore, our full-face masks are compatible with our Easy Breathe Sleep Strips, which can temporarily relieve you from nasal congestion symptoms.
So, whether you breathe through your mouth or you just prefer a sturdier mask, a full-face mask could be a great option for you!
What Are the Best Full-Face Masks?
Overall, we picked out three different masks which stand above the rest in terms of the features they offer, the quality of the therapy they deliver, and their popularity with our customers.
In our review, we’ll be going through what makes each of these masks great and giving you insight into which mask could work best for you!
Ever since this mask was first released, the AirFit F20 has amassed a large following of fans among CPAP users nationwide. As one of the most reliable choices for full-face masks, the AirFit F20 is also jam-packed with features which include:
- InfinitySeal Cushion: The F20’s cushion provides a stronger seal, and can easily work with a wide range of facial structures and pressure levels.
- Quick Release Elbow and Magnetic Clips: These allow you to quickly remove your mask without needing to readjust it each time you put it on.
- Padded Headgear: This gives you a more comfortable night of sleep while also reducing red marks and irritation.
2. Amara View
The Amara View has consistently been a favorite within the CPAP community and for good reason. This is the most compact full-face mask currently available, and it comes with other great features including:
- Wider Field of Vision: This allows you to easily read or watch TV before going to bed.
- Unique Cushion Shape: The mask’s unique cushion shape avoids the bridge of the nose, removing a common pressure point for CPAP users.
- Quick Release Tabs: To make mask removal easier, the Amara View comes with quick release tabs allowing you to easily take off your mask without needing to readjust it the next time.
As one of the newest CPAP masks on the market, the AirFit F30i made a splash with its top-of-the-head tubing, and it’s been a hit with customers ever since. Besides being ResMed’s most minimal contact full-face mask, the mask also features:
- Universal Headgear: The soft, universal headgear maximizes comfort while also maintaining its shape.
- Under-the-Nose Cushion Design: A new, under-the-nose cushion design which gives you more visibility while reducing irritation caused by the mask on the bridge of the nose.
- Quick Release Elbow: This allows you to quickly detach your mask from your machine (which is great if you have to get up to go to the bathroom during the night).
Are There Products That Can Improve my Full-Face Mask Fit?
Yes, there definitely are! We carry CPAP comfort products that can help make your therapy experience more enjoyable. Some popular options are…
1. Mask Shields
Our Easy Breathe Mask Shields provide you with greater mask comfort and a stronger seal. The mask shield is a soft cloth piece that goes between your mask cushion and your face.
We have mask shield options that are compatible with full-face masks, as well as nasal and nasal pillow masks. These shields will help keep your mask in place as you change sleeping positions during the night. You can read more about our Mask Shields on our blog.
2. Mask Strap Covers
Mask Strap Covers are soft velcro covers that go around your mask straps, protecting your face during CPAP therapy. They’re a great option for those who are prone to mask irritations and red marks as a result of wearing a CPAP mask.
Not only will strap covers provide you protection from your CPAP mask, but if you sleep on your side or stomach, they can also relieve pressure points between your face and your pillow.
What If I’m Not Sure Which Mask is Right for Me?
If you’re still not sure which mask is right for you, you can take Easy Breathe’s Mask Finder quiz here! This quiz will take into account your unique needs and recommend the best mask based on your responses.
If you would rather speak to one of our representatives, you can give us a call at (866) 564-2252 or chat online with one of our experts at easybreathe.com! Our team is the best in the business at getting CPAP users the right supplies!