Best CPAP Nasal Pillow Masks
If you’re like most CPAP users, finding the right CPAP mask is always a challenge. There are many styles and brands available, which can make it difficult to tell if you’re using the right mask.
To help you figure out which mask is best, we’ll be going through our top CPAP nasal pillow masks.
What is a Nasal Pillow Mask?
Nasal pillow masks are similar to other nasal masks since both types only cover the nose. However, the big difference is that nasal pillow masks have small prongs that rest in your nostrils and provide extra stability.
These masks aren’t the best option for people who breathe through their mouths. However, they are ideal for CPAP users who like minimalist mask designs and are not mouth breathers. So, if you enjoy masks that have limited facial contact, compact mask designs, or you get claustrophobic in larger masks, keep reading for our nasal pillow masks review!
Our Top Nasal Pillow Masks
The ResMed AirFit P10 sits at the very top of our list, but that shouldn’t come as much of a surprise. The P10 has been a staple in the CPAP community with its lightweight and minimalist design.
Here are some of the top features of this mask:
- QuietAir Technology: The P10 features QuietAir mesh vents which diffuse exhaled air and reduce sound to 21 dB, making your therapy experience even quieter.
- Lightweight Design: The P10 weighs only 1.6 oz, making it one of the smallest and most lightweight masks available.
- QuickFit Headgear: To give you a comfortable night’s rest, the AirFit P10 features an elastic headgear which is easy to use and adjust.
- Strong Seal: The P10’s flexible nasal pillows help keep a strong and stable seal to ensure adequate therapy.
The DreamWear Gel Pillows mask helped reshape the CPAP mask industry when it debuted its silicone frame tubing. This unique tubing design has helped it maintain a strong appeal among CPAP users.
Now, let’s check out the product highlights:
- Unique Frame: The DreamWear Gel Pillows mask features a silicone frame that delivers air to the mask and maintains adequate airflow even if you sleep on your side.
- Prevents Red Marks: The soft, silicone frame helps prevent red marks and irritation that can occur with other masks.
- Top-of-the-Head Tubing: To give you greater mobility while sleeping, the DreamWear mask features top-of-the-head tubing.
- Gel Pillows: The gel pillows provide a more comfortable nasal pillows experience while still providing needed stability.
As one of the newer nasal pillow masks, the Brevida has quickly gained a following in the CPAP world. The Brevida features a minimalist design and a streamlined feel which has allowed it to rocket onto our top list.
Here are some of the best features of the Brevida:
- AirPillow Technology: The Brevida’s AirPillow Technology allows the pillows to inflate and create a strong, yet gentle seal.
- Minimal Facial Contact: This mask sports a minimalist design which reduces the amount of contact with your face, preventing irritations.
- Washable Diffuser: The Brevida comes with a washable diffuser which decreases the noise from exhaled air, giving you a quieter night’s sleep.
- Greater Stability: One of the benefits of the Brevida is that the mask provides greater stability than many other nasal masks available.
What If I’m Not Sure Which Mask is Right for Me?
If you’re still not sure which mask is best, take Easy Breathe’s Mask Finder quiz here! This will take into account your unique needs and recommend the best mask type based on your responses.
If you would rather speak to one of our representatives, you can give us a call at (866) 564-2252. You can also chat online with one of our experts at easybreathe.com! Our team is the best in the business at getting CPAP users the right supplies!