Best CPAP Mask
If you’re like most CPAP users, one of the most difficult parts of CPAP therapy is finding a comfortable mask. What makes this task even more daunting is that there are so many styles and brands to choose from.
To help you narrow your search, we’re going to go over our top CPAP mask from each of the three different mask type categories.
Selecting The Top CPAP Mask
When selecting the best CPAP masks, we picked one CPAP mask from each of the three unique mask styles:
- Full-Face Masks: These masks cover your nose and mouth.
- Nasal Masks: This type only covers your nose.
- Nasal Pillow Masks: This one covers your nose and has small prongs which rest inside your nostrils.
To pick our top CPAP mask for each type, we looked at 3 key factors:
- Customer Reviews: We made sure that each of the masks was well-received by our customers.
- Popularity: On top of being well-reviewed, the masks also had to be among one of the best sellers on the market.
- Great Features: Finally, each mask needed to have top-of-the-line features that make therapy more comfortable.
1. ResMed’s AirFit F30 – Best Full-Face Mask
As one of ResMed’s newest masks, the AirFit F30 takes the top spot for best full-face mask. Overall, this was an easy choice for us. The F30 comes with a new and improved design, must-have features, and great feedback from customers.
Overall, here are some of the top features of this mask:
- Minimal Contact: The ResMed AirFit F30 features an under-the-nose cushion which minimizes facial contact and eliminates pressure on the bridge of the nose.
- QuietAir Technology: The AirFit F30’s QuietAir vent diffuses exhaled air, giving you a quieter CPAP experience.
- Easy to Use: The AirFit F30 features magnetic clips and a quick release elbow, making it easy to take your mask on and off without needing to readjust.
- Reduces Redness: The minimal contact design reduces redness and irritation that CPAP users can experience from therapy.
2. Respironics DreamWear – Best Nasal Mask
At the time of its release, the Respironics Dreamwear Nasal Mask was one of the most revolutionary masks in the CPAP industry. Its unique top-of-the-head tubing and silicone frame were quite an exciting new design for many CPAP users. The mask is a favorite for those who are looking for a departure from old styles and want great features.
Here are some of the top features of the DreamWear:
- Top-of-the-Head Tube: This mask features top-of-the-head tubing which allows for greater mobility during sleep.
- Innovative Silicone Tubing Frame: The DreamWear frame is made from silicone tubing which allows air from the top-tubing to travel down to the mask cushion.
- Open Line of Sight: The mask’s minimalist design allows for an open line of sight, which is perfect for anyone who likes to read or watch TV before bed.
- Under the Nose Cushion: The DreamWear Nasal Mask features an under-the-nose cushion which prevents red marks and sores that are common with other types of nasal masks.
3. ResMed AirFit P10 – Best Nasal Pillows Mask
Last on our list, but certainly not least, is the ResMed AirFit P10. This is a classic CPAP mask with its minimalist design and limited facial contact. Its great features have helped this mask maintain its place as the best nasal pillow mask on the market.
Some of the top features of the AirFit P10 are:
- Whisper Quiet: The AirFit P10 comes with QuietAir vents which help diffuse exhaled air to give you a quieter sleep.
- Minimalist Design: The AirFit P10 is one of the smallest masks available, minimizing the amount of facial contact and reducing irritation/redness.
- QuickFit Headgear: To make your CPAP therapy easier, the P10 features a QuickFit headgear which gives you the comfort you need while allowing you to easily adjust the mask without velcro.
- Flexible Nasal Pillows: To keep a strong seal, the P10 comes with flexible nasal pillows which help keep the mask in place.
What If I’m Not Sure Which Mask is Right for Me?
If you’re still not sure which mask is right, take Easy Breathe’s Mask Finder quiz here! This will take into account your unique needs and recommend the best mask model based on your responses.
If you’d rather speak to one of our representatives, you can give us a call at (866) 564-2252. You can also chat online with one of our experts at easybreathe.com! Our team is the best in the business at getting CPAP users the right supplies for their needs!