We here at Easy Breathe are committed to providing some of the most advanced, cutting edge and comfortable CPAP masks and our customers definitely have their favorites. If you are looking for a new CPAP mask, this list will be a great guide to pick out your own mask. Order now and get the mask of your choice with FREE Two Business Day Shipping! Just enter the code FREETWODAY at checkout.
1. AirFit P10 Mask System
- The AirFit P10 is the quietest, lightest CPAP mask available. It is 50% lighter and 50% quieter than the Swift FX.
- The ultra-soft quickfit elastic headgear has a unique split-strap design that provides stability and adjustability with minimal facial contact.
- Voted #1 CPAP mask by CPAP users in the Easy Breathe annual mask survey.
2. DreamWear CPAP Mask
- The DreamWear’s unique frame design directs the cumbersome CPAP tubing over the top of your head, so you don’t have to worry about fighting your tube in your sleep anymore.
- The DreamWear nasal cushion rests gently under your nose, eliminating the risk of chafing and irritation.
- This lightweight and minimal mask has single strap headgear and the soft silicone frame will make you forget that you have a CPAP mask on.
3. DreamWear with Gel Pillows
- Like the DreamWear, the new DreamWear with Gel pillows has the tube connection at the top of the head.
- The gel pillows provide greater stability and are perfect for active sleepers who toss and turn through the night.
4. Swift FX
- The Swift FX is a tried and true nasal mask that many CPAP users love.
- It it available with over the ears headgear as well as standard.
- Save $20 with the coupon code SAVE20
- The Brevida Nasal Pillow Mask is lightweight but secure. The unique pillow design means this mask stays in place and hardly puts any pressure on the face.
- The washable diffuser is whisper quiet and ensures you and your partner get an uninterrupted night’s sleep.
- This innovative mask is great for restless sleepers and new CPAP users.
6. AirFit N20
- The AirFit N20 offers a clear field of vision so you can watch TV or read as you fall asleep.
- The soft, fabric covered frame is flexible and gentle on your skin. The frame includes integrated padding and feels very plush.
- Magnetic clips and a quick-release elbow make it easy to put on and take off your mask – even in the dark!
7. Amara View
- The Amara View is the most compact full face mask available. The unique cushion shape provides both nasal and oral pressure while avoiding the bridge of the nose.
- The Amara View offers the widest field of vision among all full face masks. You can wear eyeglasses before bed to watch TV or read a book.
- The headgear and tubing have quick release tabs so that you can easily take off your mask and put it back on without having to readjust every single time.
8. AirFit F20
- The AirFit F20 is perfect for patients who breathe through their mouth or have very high pressures levels.
- A great mask to have in handy for nights when you have the cold/flu and your nose is congested.
- Comes in a “For Her” version.
9. AirTouch F20
- ResMed’s softest mask ever, the AirTouch™ F20, is the very first to feature the revolutionary ResMed UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion.
- Conforming to the unique contours of each face, this memory foam cushion is designed to deliver a light, breathable fit across a range of therapy pressures.
- Already have an AirFit F20 mask? Just replace your cushion with an AirTouch cushion.
10. Mirage Quattro
- The Mirage Quattro is an older model, but for a lot of people you just can’t improve on this classic.
- This CPAP mask is excellent for mouth breathers, and can be used with CPAP and BiPAP therapy at any pressure setting.