Easy Breathe is a licensed CPAP supply company that really hates hidden fees. In fact, here at Easy Breathe we can check your CPAP insurance coverage for free – because we want to help you avoid the hidden fees we hate so much. We want to provide you with the information you need to make a good financial decision about where – and when – to get new CPAP equipment.
What to Expect
1) Click here to fill out our online insurance contact form. Or call us at 866-564-2252 to get started! Have your insurance card ready.
2) Wait 1-2 business days. During this time, an insurance specialist will call your insurance company to gather your coverage information.
3) You will receive a call and an email once your CPAP coverage information is available. We will be able to tell you:
- Where you can use your insurance
- How much coverage your insurance plan has for CPAP equipment
- Price quotes on any CPAP equipment you’re looking for
Don’t wait any longer to take advantage of our no-cost, no-obligation CPAP insurance coverage check!
We Can Tell You Right Now What Is Not Covered
There are certain CPAP supplies that are not covered by any insurance carrier – not Medicaid, not Medicare, not Blue Cross, not Aetna – no one. The categories of CPAP supplies that are not covered by insurance are: cleaning, comfort, and power supplies. Certain travel CPAP machines, such as the ResMed AirMini and the DreamStation Go by Respironics are also not covered by insurance.
The most popular, best reviewed, and most effective CPAP cleaner is the SoClean 2. Although not covered by insurance, the SoClean 2 has been a great investment for many CPAP users. Click here to read what other CPAP users have to say about the SoClean 2.
Batteries, replacement power cords, converters, and similar items are not covered.
Select Travel CPAP Machines
Call Easy Breathe at 866-564-2252 if you have any questions!