Tired of not sleeping in the position you want?
Does your CPAP get in the way when you sleep on your side or stomach? Do you get red marks and irritation from your CPAP mask? Does your headgear ever feel uncomfortable or ill-fitting? Not anymore. Solve all of these problems with the brand new AirFit P30i Mask, ResMed’s most innovative nasal pillow mask yet.
How does the P30i help?
- Tube on top and minimal design: Gives you the freedom to read, chat, and wear glasses before bed, and to get closer to your bed partner — no matter what position you sleep in.
- QuietAir Vent: Woven-mesh vents makes it 80% quieter than the market-leading gel pillows mask.
- SpringFit frame: The frame automatically adapts to fit you. Easily get a personalized, secure fit with every use.
- Quick-release elbow: Signature feature to make taking your mask on and off easier than ever.
- Soft sleeves: More comfort, fewer red marks.
Take the step towards a more restful sleep.
CPAP users will be in good hands with the AirFit P30i. You can sleep the way you want, get closer to your bed partner, and simplify your bedtime routine. Why wait any longer to sleep more restfully on your own terms? Try the brand new AirFit P30i now!
|AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask||Your Old Mask|
|Top-of-the-head tube design gives you a clear view.||Bulky masks are disruptive and cumbersome.|
|SpringFit frame gives you a customized, effective fit every time.||Traditional headgear can make finding a good fit difficult.|
|QuietAir technology makes for the most peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.||Noisy air leaks can be disruptive and interrupt your night’s sleep.|
|Quick-release elbows make taking your mask on and off easier than ever.||Older masks can be difficult and confusing to use and remove.|
“Finally a blending of all the best features. Bravo Resmed. Best night’s sleep yet. No hose under my arm or pulling pillows down on my lip and quiet also. Great product.” —Jim F.
Not sure if the AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow Mask is the right mask for you? Try our Mask Finder Quiz and we’ll tell you in four questions!