The full face mask you’ve been waiting for has arrived! The DreamWear Full Face Mask is the most recent installment to the DreamWear series. CPAP users who are mouth breathers can finally try the unique and lightweight design of the best-selling Respironics DreamWear mask. Say goodbye to uncomfortable bulky full face masks–the DreamWear Full Face is unlike any full face mask you’ve had.
Reasons to Love the DreamWear Full Face
The DreamWear Full Face features the same innovative and minimal design as the original DreamWear nasal mask, including:
- Tube connection at the top of the head- for freedom of movement during the night. This mask suits any type of sleeper, whether you lay on your back, on your side, or even face down.
- Soft, flexible frame- so comfortable that you’ll forget you’re wearing a mask.
- Open field of vision making it easy to wear glasses, read, watch TV, or use a computer or tablet before sleeping.
- Under the nose full-face cushion- to avoid any red marks, discomfort, or irritation on the nose bridge.
- Modular design- for more options so that you can choose the cushion that works best for you, all on one frame. Switch between a full face cushion, nasal cushion, or gel pillows without having to replace the entire mask.
- Only a few component parts- for easy assembly, disassembly, and cleaning.
The DreamWear Full Face Mask could be yours for $0!
Allow us to check with your insurance provider for you to find out what is covered (for free!). Click below to get started: