Reasons to Love the DreamWear Full Face
The DreamWear Full Face features the same innovative and minimal design as the original DreamWear nasal mask, including:
- Tube connection at the top of the head- for freedom of movement during the night. This mask suits any type of sleeper, whether you lay on your back, on your side, or even face down.
- Soft, flexible frame- so comfortable that you’ll forget you’re wearing a mask.
- Open field of vision making it easy to wear glasses, read, watch TV, or use a computer or tablet before sleeping.
- Under the nose full-face cushion- to avoid any red marks, discomfort, or irritation on the nose bridge.
- Modular design- for more options so that you can choose the cushion that works best for you, all on one frame. Switch between a full face cushion, nasal cushion, or gel pillows without having to replace the entire mask.
- Only a few component parts- for easy assembly, disassembly, and cleaning.
|DreamWear Masks||Your Old Mask|
|Innovative under-the-nose cushions give you a secure seal without irritation on your nose bridge!||Older traditional cushions can leak and cause red marks and discomfort.|
|Top-of-the-head tube connection gives you the freedom to sleep in any position you want.||Traditional masks are hard to use for stomach, side, and active sleepers.|
|Minimal designs give you a clear view.||Bulky masks are disruptive and cumbersome.|
|Soft silicone frame is flexible to alleviate any red marks and irritation.||Rigid mask frames are uncomfortable and leave lasting marks on the face.|
|There is a wide sizing range of cushions and frames so you get the best fit possible.||Less sizing options or one-size-fits-all frames make it difficult to get the perfect fit.|
You can purchase a DreamWear mask with our Mask Guarantee and have the option to return your mask within 30 days for a full refund.
“LOVE IT! I sleep on my side so this mask is perfect for that. You can watch TV with it on before falling asleep with no obstructions. With other masks, I did not like the tubing that was laying on my chest or getting wrapped up. With this tubing on the top, I just set it back behind my pillow and I am good to go. The nose piece is comfortable. You do not feel like you have a huge piece of equipment on you, which you don’t! Great design, easy to clean, not sure how a mask could be designed any better.” —Jason
“I’ve tried several full-face masks and the nose-only versions, but the DreamWear is perfect for me. I found that the top of some full-face masks would rub my eyes; DreamWear eliminates this problem. Also found the seal to be excellent. At first, I thought the connection on top of my head was odd, but now realize it allows me to roll over without getting tangled in hose. And I can still wear my glasses. Plus, I can sleep on my back, stomach, or sides with no interference from this mask. I’m a design engineer and this mask is a superb design. I would recommend to anyone.” —John
“I am new to CPAP. I am claustrophobic so I tried this mask. I love it compared to the other ones that I tried. It is very light and I feel wonderful. I love that the tube attachment is on the top that allows me to move from side to side freely. I have minimal issues with leaking. My sleep scores have been great! I would not think of getting a different mask. Thanks DreamWear.” —Kay
The DreamWear Full Face Mask could be yours for $0!
Allow us to check with your insurance provider for you to find out what is covered (for free!). Click below to get started: