Tired of sacrificing stability in your CPAP mask?
Does your CPAP mask ever slip off in the middle of the night? Do you get leaks around your nasal cushion? Not anymore. Solve all of these problems with the lightweight and stable Eson 2 Nasal Mask from Fisher & Paykel!
Priced everyday at $122, order now and get the Eson 2 for just $92! Just enter the code ESON30 at checkout.
How does the Eson 2 help?
- Easy Frame: Narrower profile provides a clear line of sight while maintaining maximum stability.
- Supportive, intuitive headgear: Provides fitting options on all parts of the headgear for a secure, customized fit, and stretches directly over the head for ease of use.
- RollFit Seal: Delivers a stable, precise fit and effective seal by auto-adjusting on the bridge of your nose.
- Quieting diffuser: Reduces noise and draft, and is now washable.
- VisiBlue highlights: Easier, stress-free assembly.
|Eson Masks||Your Old Mask|
|The innovative RollFit seal auto adjusts to give you a precise and secure seal without irritation on your nose bridge!||Older traditional cushions can leak and cause red marks and discomfort.|
|Quieting diffuser minimizes noise for a better night’s sleep.||Traditional masks are louder and can lead to a more restless night.|
|Minimal forehead piece gives you a clear view and ultra secure fit.||Other masks can be disruptive, cumbersome, and unstable.|
|Stretching frame is flexible to alleviate any red marks and irritation.||Rigid mask frames are uncomfortable and leave lasting marks on the face.|
|There is a wide sizing range of cushions and frames so you get the best fit possible.||Less sizing options or one-size-fits-all frames make it difficult to get the perfect fit.|
You can purchase an Eson mask with our Mask Guarantee and have the option to return your mask within 30 days for a full refund.
“I have used this mask for over a year now. It is comfortable, easy to adjust and does not leave marks on your face. Even if you are a mouth breather this mask makes you close your mouth as you cannot breathe properly and it becomes noisy if you try to do that.” —Nancy
“This nasal mask is very comfortable and I do not wake up with pressure marks on my face! It is the best nasal mask I have ever used. Only time it leaks is when I somehow manage to get my headgear moved from it’s proper place – which is very seldom. I do not have to spend a lot of time readjusting everything to get it back into place! I just simply very quickly readjust my headgear and nose mask and go right back to sleep! It’s awesome!!!” —Vella
“This mask is great. I’ve tried about 12 others. It has two properties none other have, which are of great importance:
1) it is completely, totally silent. i didn’t think this was possible. when it is sealed correctly, there is *no* sound at all.
2) it does not blow on your bed partner. its diffusion is really effective and well designed. this is also a first.
i’ve been sleeping very well, getting AHI scores around 1, and am back on the site to buy a second one to replace my travel set.” —Dan
Take the step towards a worry-free sleep.
CPAP users will be in good hands with the Eson 2 Nasal Mask. You can finally rest easy knowing that your mask will fit securely and comfortably all night. Why wait any longer to sleep more reliably? Try the Eson 2 now!
Not sure if the Eson 2 is the right mask for you? Try our Mask Finder Quiz and we’ll tell you in four questions!
The Eson 2 Nasal CPAP Mask could be yours for $0! Allow us to check with your insurance provider for you to find out what is covered (for free!). Click below to get started: