In the old days, you may have been stuck with a one-size-fits-all CPAP mask system, which may have left you with a mask that was either too small or maybe even too big. Indeed, our beautiful faces come in many shapes and sizes, so shouldn’t your CPAP? – Of course it should, which is why we are going to explore some masks that fit within two categories: extra large and petite. If you are undergoing CPAP treatment, your mask better fit like a glove.
1. The Forma-Mask System. This mask system is great for a number of different reasons. For instance, you have the patented FlexiFoam Cushion, which makes the mask a million times more comfortable. Plus, this mask’s seal is unbeatable. Also, this mask comes in extra-large, amongst a number of other sizes.
2. ComfortGel Blue. This full face mask system is jam packed with accouterments that are all focused on one thing: comfort. If you’ve ever wanted a CPAP mask that feels like a cloud resting on your face, this is it. Plus, it has the Sure Seal Technology, which allows for a customized fit. Need it in extra-large? – No problem.
3. Breeze SleepGear. This is a wonderfully anomalous breed of CPAP mask. It’s non-restrictive and non-conforming, which means that it sort of floats over your face. It also means that you can sleep in almost any position without getting tangled up in your apparatus. If you need a bigger size, no worries, because the Breeze SleepGear comes with XL pillows for the perfect fit.
4. Wisp Mask System. The Wisp Nasal Mask System is a great choice when it comes to nasal masks, because it gives you options. Want a fabric strap instead of a silicone strap, and vice versa? The Wisp offers both. Plus, this mask system is lightweight and minimally invasive. When you purchase the Wisp, be sure to choose the extra large cushion.
5. Mirage Micro. The Mirage Micro mask system is a revolutionary mask system, because it has such a small facial footprint. With the Mirage cushion technology, you won’t even feel like you are wearing a mask when it’s on. Plus, not only can you order in extra-large – you can also order in large-wide. Big faces come in different shapes too.
1. Swift-FX for her. The Swift-FX for her is a sleek, minimal mask system that is specially designed for women. Indeed, there was a time when sleep apnea was thought to only be suffered by women; so most CPAP masks reflected this. However, now CPAP masks are catching up and the Swift FX is the perfect mask for her.
2. Zest Q. The Zest Q Nasal Mask system is one of the easiest to use mask systems on the market. It fits over the nose and is quite intuitive. Plus, the Zest Q has patented technology that diffuses the air, so the mask doesn’t cause a disturbance with your partner. And, of course, you can order it in petite for that extra snug, perfect fit.
3. Wisp Nasal Mask. Like we talked about before, the Wisp is a totally versatile and totally interchangeable mask system that was built with comfort in mind. One of the best things about this mask system is that you can customize the fit with a number of different sized cushions. If you are looking for petite, you can purchase a petite replacement cushion separately.
4. AirFit P10 for her. The AirFit P10 for her mask system is one of the newest and most advanced mask systems on the market. In fact, it’s about 50% quieter and 50% lighter than its predecessor, which means that you will be able to sleep better and more comfortably throughout the night. Also, it come with extra small nasal cushions, so you don’t to worry about the mask slipping on and off all night.
5. Amara. The Amara Full Face Mask System is one of the simplest and most intuitive full face mask systems out there. In fact, it comes with a simple one-click cushion, so that you don’t need to fret about disassembly and assembly. Plus, there is an adjustable forehead support for an even better fit. If you are looking for extra small, you have two options: you can go for a gel cushion in petite or a silicone cushion in petite. It’s all up to you!