For a limited time only, our most popular CPAP cleaning solution is on SUPER sale
- Already marked down from $398 to $348, you can use the coupon code CLEAN50 for an additional $50 off the SoClean’s sale price so you’ll pay $298. That is $100 in savings!
- Please note: This savings isn’t available anywhere else (you can look but you wouldn’t find it).
The SoClean 2 is a quick and easy daily CPAP sanitizer.
- It uses activated oxygen (ozone or O3) to kill 99.9% of the mold, bacteria and viruses present on your CPAP equipment. No harsh chemicals, liquids or water.
- Cleaning your CPAP used to be a pain. You had to take everything apart, wash it and wait for it to dry. Not anymore. Hook up your CPAP (without Taking ANYTHING APART) to the SoClean 2, then just drop your mask into the reservoir every morning and by bedtime your CPAP mask is germ free. Here are the steps:
- Open the lid
- Insert your CPAP mask
- Close the lid
- The SoClean 2 will now automatically operate
- The indicator light will shine green to show that all disinfecting is complete
CPAP Users Can’t Live Without the SoClean
It’s easy for us to hype the SoClean 2, but what do other people have to say about it? Well, over 244+ customers have posted a review about SoClean 2 on our site. We’ve read through all 244+ reviews and made a list of the 4 most common comments:
- How it improved the overall health of the customer (whether it was congestion, respiratory problems, colds, or even heart attacks)
- How easy it is to set up and use
- The peace of mind that it provides (that people know they have a clean system and are breathing clean air).
- How much time it saves vs. washing the machine by hand.
If you have the time (we hope you do) please browse the reviews yourself, you’ll like what people say.
Protect your health and get peace of mind with the SoClean 2. And hurry!
What’s in the Box?
- SoClean CPAP Sanitizer
- Preinstalled Removable Hose Slot Plug
- Preinstalled SoClean 2 Filter Cartridge
- 1 oz Neutralizing Pre-Wash Concentrate
- Preinstalled SoClean 2 Check Valve Assembly with Injection Fitting and Hose
- AC Power Adapter
With our Easy Insurance Check, we deal directly with insurance companies so that you don't have to do any extra work. Just fill out a simple form online and we'll do the rest! This service is completely free of cost and obligation. Click the "Check Your Insurance Coverage" button to get started.
Your CPAP supplies could be yours for $0! Insurance doesn’t cover cleaning supplies like the SoClean, but it does cover most other CPAP supplies. Click below let us check what your insurance provider covers (for free!):
*One coupon code per order. Cannot be applied to previous orders. Not valid on insurance orders.