Clear View Masks are all designed to provide a clear field of vision so you don’t have to give up the activities that help you fall asleep. In addition, Clear View Masks have exceptional seals that prevent air from leaking into your eyes – no more painful headgear tightening! Now is the perfect time to try one of these minimal, comfortable and secure masks. If you decide you don’t like it, you get your money back.
How Do You Take Advantage of This Great Offer?
1. Add the Easy Breathe Mask Guarantee (normally $24.95) and your new mask to your cart.
The Mask Guarantee is a product that, when purchased in addition to a Clear View Mask, allows for a full refund if you are not satisfied. Easy Breathe’s usual return policy is to issue 100% store credit. Now, you can try the mask worry free.
2. Enter the coupon code RISKFREE to get the Mask Guarantee forFREE. You are now protected in the event that your new mask just doesn’t work out.
3. Send it back within 30 days and you get a 100% refund or 100% store credit. Your choice. CLICK HERE to add the Mask Guarantee to your cart.
AirFit F20 Full Face Mask – $ 149
The AirFit F20 Mask by ResMed is a full face mask with a clear field of vision. No forehead support means that you can watch TV or read while trying to fall asleep with your CPAP. With the AirFit F20, you can stop over-tightening your headgear to get that perfect seal. Putting it on and taking it off is a snap – literally.
- The brand new InfinitySeal™ was designed to relieve pressure on the bridge of your nose while preventing any air from blowing into your eyes.
- The padded headgear is very plush and structured (twist and tangle resistant), resting gently on your face. No more headgear marks!
- Magnetic headgear clips let you take your mask off in an instant, and putting it on is easier than putting on your pajamas.
Amara View Full Face Mask – $169
The Amara View by Respironics is the smallest, light, and has the widest field of vision of all leading full face masks. It’s easy to wear glasses, read, watch TV, and use a computer or tablet before falling asleep.
- The Amara View cushion rests on the button of your nose rather than the bridge, creating a more comfortable seal.
- Quick release tabs make the Amara View easy to take off and put back on.
- The Amara View’s compact cushion design can withstand high pressure levels, so you don’t have to worry about leaks.
AirFit N20 Nasal Mask – $99
ResMed’s AirFit N20 Nasal Mask will give you the great seal you need to keep your eyes from drying and to protect your skin from unsightly mask marks. The soft, flexible frame rests below the eyes to keep line of sight open.
- The N20 InfinitySeal™ reduces pressure on the bridge of your nose while creating an exceptional seal. Finally, you can stop over-tightening your headgear.
- The AirFit N20 headgear has extra padding and structural support, and the magnetic headgear clips let you take the mask off in a second.
- The N20 is incredibly minimal, lightweight, and easy to take off, relieving claustrophobia.
Looking for an even more minimal mask?
Consider the DreamWear Nasal Mask (Left), which has innovative features designed to increase comfort. The DreamWear tubing attachment located at the top of the head offers freedom of movement. The flexible DreamWear frame and fabric wraps provide a soft touch on your cheek, while the unique nasal cushion rests gently under your nose, freeing up your field of vision completely.
There is also the AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask (right), which is the quietest and lightest nasal pillow mask available. The AirFit P10 provides a reliable seal no matter what sleeping position you are in, so you can lie on your side to read or watch TV while falling asleep. The single strap headgear makes the AirFit P10 very easy to put on and take off.