Sleep the way you want.
The brand new AirFit N30i Nasal Mask, ResMed’s most minimal nasal mask yet, is available now! Its top-of-the-head tube design gives you the freedom to sleep in any position and closer to your bed partner. It also features a nasal cradle cushion and SpringFit frame that provide a compact, personalized fit.
Priced everyday at $124, order now and get the N30i for just $109! Just enter the code N30SAVE at checkout.
- Shop AirFit N30i
- Under-the-nose cradle nasal cushion: Seals discretely under, instead of on or in, the nose. No more irritation on your nose bridge!
- Tube on top and minimal design: Gives you the freedom to read, chat, and wear glasses before bed, and to get closer to your bed partner.
- SpringFit frame: Get a personalized, secure fit with every use.
- Quick-release elbow: Signature feature to make taking your mask on and off easier than ever.
- Soft sleeves: More comfort, fewer red marks.
Take the step towards a more restful sleep.
CPAP users will be in good hands with the AirFit N30i. You can sleep the way you want, get closer to your bed partner, and simplify your bedtime routine. Why wait any longer to sleep more restfully on your own terms? Try the brand new AirFit N30i now!
Enter the code N30SAVE at checkout to save $15.
|AirFit N30i Nasal Mask||Your Old Mask|
|Top-of-the-head tube design gives you a clear view.||Bulky masks are disruptive and cumbersome.|
|Under-the-nose nasal cradle cushion means no more irritation on your nose bridge.||Traditional nasal cushion designs can cause leaks and red marks.|
|SpringFit frame gives you a customized, effective fit every time.||Traditional headgear can make finding a good fit difficult.|
|Quick-release elbows make taking your mask on and off easier than ever.||Older masks can be difficult and confusing to use and remove.|
Not sure if the N30i is the right mask for you? Try our Mask Finder Quiz and we’ll tell you in four questions!
The AirFit N30i CPAP Mask could be yours for $0! Allow us to check with your insurance provider for you to find out what is covered (for free!). Click below to get started: