Bulky masks can be uncomfortable and difficult to get used to. Plus, if you’re used to a big mask, it can be hard to believe that one of these small masks could work for you. Now is the perfect time to try one of these minimal and comfortable masks. You can try one of these 3 masks for up to 30 days risk-free. If you decide you don’t like it, you get your money back.
How Do You Take Advantage of This Great Offer?
1. Add the Easy Breathe Mask Guarantee (normally $24.95) and your new mask to your cart.
The Mask Guarantee is a product that, when purchased in addition to a Featherlight Mask, allows for a full refund if you are not satisfied. Easy Breathe’s usual return policy is to issue 100% store credit. Now, you can try the mask worry free.
2. Enter the coupon code RISKFREE to get the Mask Guarantee for FREE. You are now protected in the event that your new mask just doesn’t work out.
3. Send it back within 30 days and you get a 100% refund or 100% store credit. Your choice. CLICK HERE to add the Mask Guarantee to your cart.
DreamWear Nasal Mask – $109
The DreamWear by Respironics combines the best of nasal masks and nasal pillow masks. It is very minimal like a nasal pillow, but it doesn’t go into the nose. The DreamWear is very comfortable and has revolutionary features. It really is a dream come true.
- Tubing attachment located at top of head to offer freedom of movement
- Prevents red marks, discomfort or irritation in the nostrils or on the nose bridge
- Soft, flexible silicone frame and fabric wraps provide a soft touch on your cheek
DreamWear Gel Pillows Mask – $109
- Brand new gel pillows provide greater comfort and seal
- Hose connection at top of head alleviates tug on the front of the mask
- DreamWear frame is soft and flexible while allowing air to flow through it
Swift FX Nasal Pillow Mask – $118
The Swift FX is so soft, light and simple, it feels like it’s barely there! Minimal contact on the face and unobtrusive design makes CPAP therapy less intimidating and easier to adapt to.
- Simple, soft and stable
- Stays in place when you move (great for side sleepers)
- Instant, intuitive fitting
- Stable at high pressures
Swift FX Bella Nasal Pillow Mask – $128
- Bella loops headgear goes around the ears, avoiding the back of the head
- Nasal pillow seal is designed to be comfortable and prevent leaks
- Quiet operation, even at high pressures
AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask – $99
The ResMed AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows mask is ResMed’s quietest mask yet! Bringing you the latest technology in sleep apnea therapy, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter than its predecessor, and has been shown to deliver more than 40 minutes of additional sleep per night.
- Easy to use – the AirFit P10’s minimalist three-piece design makes assembly, fitting and cleaning a breeze
- Easy to assemble
- The mask easily slips on and off without any extra steps
- The P10 seals on contact, with trampoline action that lets you move around comfortably without compromising the seal