Los Angeles, March 7, 2014 — Easy Breathe, Inc., the fastest growing online destination for sleep apnea products and information, today announced that its flagship website, EasyBreathe.com, is now the most popular website in America devoted to sleep apnea. According to Alexa.com, the global leader in web analytics, Easy Breathe took over the #1 position at the end of February 2014.
“We started our company three years ago with the lofty goal to become the premiere website for sleep apnea and sleep apnea therapy products,” said Nick Weiss, founder and CEO of Easy Breathe. “Achieving this goal so quickly further validates how much our customers love our commitment to making every interaction with us as EASY as possible.”
In a world saturated with CPAP supply stores and informational sites about sleep apnea, Easy Breathe has achieved its impressive rise to the top through five simple points of differentiation:
1) Exceptional Shopping Experience – Easy Breathe offers a wide range of equipment and supplies from all the major manufacturers, including ResMed and Philips Respironics. Easy Breathe combines this comprehensive product selection with dedicated support to make each customer’s shopping experience EASY. Whether customers prefer phone, online chat or email, the Easy Breathe team is knowledgeable, friendly and happy to help seven days a week.
2) Only Online Store that Works with Insurance – Learning what insurance will and won’t cover is a great way for people to start shopping for CPAP and CPAP supplies. Easy Breathe reviews customers’ insurance benefits and tells the customer exactly what they will have to pay – at no additional cost or obligation. Easy Breathe also guarantees that customers will not be billed if their insurance company denies the claim.
3) No Prescription Required for Replacement Supplies – Most replacement supplies (mask frames, headgear, tubes, filters, etc.) sold by Easy Breathe do not require a prescription. When a customer’s mask breaks and they do not have a copy of their prescription available, Easy Breathe is there to help them get the products they need in as little as one day.
4) One-of-a-Kind CPAP Prescription Program – For individuals who need to replace their CPAP device (a prescription-only product), Easy Breathe offers a unique CPAP Prescription Package. The CPAP Prescription Package enables sleep apnea sufferers to obtain a prescription to purchase a new CPAP machine in less than 24 hours – without visiting a doctor’s office or visiting a sleep lab.
5) The Easy Breathe Blog – With more than 1 million unique page views per month, the Easy Breathe Blog is far and away the #1 site for information on CPAP therapy and sleep apnea. Fans of the Easy Breathe Blog love that it is well curated, well aggregated and a pleasure to read.
About Easy Breathe, Inc.
Easy Breathe, Inc. is the leading online destination for sleep apnea products and information. Founded in 2011, Easy Breathe is simply the easiest solution for treating sleep apnea. Easy Breathe is committed to promoting awareness of sleep apnea and the beneficial results of CPAP treatment. Not only does sleep apnea affect a person’s ability to sleep – it also affects their quality of life. Easy Breathe eliminates the struggles associated with getting sleep apnea therapy products and will not let anything stand in the way of treating this disorder. For additional information about Easy Breathe, go to www.easybreathe.com.